Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#388611 by Troy Platt Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:34 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Did You 13/06/2019!
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 09:32:53 -0700

Attention: Beneficiary

I am Mr. Braunwalder Garland of IMF Head Office.

Your email appeared among the beneficiaries, who will receive a part-payment of your contractual sum of USD$950,000 and has been approved already for months. You are requested to get back to me for more direction and instruction on how to receive your fund.

However, we received an email from one Mrs. Rose Donald who told us that she is your next of kin and that you died in a car accident last week. She has also submitted her account for us to transfer the fund to her. We want to hear from you before we can make the transfer to confirm if you are
dead or not.

Please in confirmation that you are still alive, you are advised to reconfirm the below listed information to enable us facilitate an immediate payment for you.

1 Your full names
2 Your present contact address.
3 Your telephone & Fax numbers.
4 Your Occupations/age/sex.
5 Your Private E mail Address.

Once again, I apologize to you on behalf of IMF (International Monetary Funds) for failure to pay your funds in time, which according to records in the system had been long overdue.

Thanks,

Mr. Braunwalder Garland

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement