Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#389038 by Troy Platt Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:35 am
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 06:49:46 +0800
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Hello Dear
To: [email protected]

Hello Dear,

We bring greetings to you in the name of the lord. This message is sent to you as a notification that you have been chosen to benefit from our charity project aimed at touching lives and helping those that we can across the world as God has blessed us.

I won the Powerball Jackpot of $343.8Million on October 27, 2018 and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $20M to charity, I try to reach people randomly from different sources and modes so as to touch lives from different angles, Hence you are getting a message here.

You have been listed as one of the lucky recipients to receive $2Million This donation is made out to you so to enable you strengthen your personal issues and mostly to generously help us extend hands of giving to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

To verify www.nytimes.com/2018/11/14/nyregion/pow ... arlem.html

You can connect with me on hangout
Send me your whatsApp Number

Get back to me on how to receive the donation

Thanks
Robert Bailey

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement