Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#389369 by AlanJones Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:41 am
Subject: RE: PROMPT INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP
Tel. No.: +2348132546430

Office of the Ex-Group Managing Director
Engr Funsho William Kapulokun
Direct Tel: 234-8132546430

Dear ; Sir
RE: PROMPT INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP
Can you keep secret and conclude a DEAL with me? There is money in Ivory Coast (Abidjan) which a politician kept in a security company and he now wanted me to secure a sincere man that can handle the money. The most important thing is to keep secret because the amount involved is a large sum us$160 million dollars.

This is an opportunity we will never lose as such I want you to be very sincere and honest with me. The sharing formula is 25% for you, 15 % for me and 60% for politician.

CALL ME ON PHONE.

Yours Faithfully

Engr. Funsho Kapulokun Williams

(Ex-Group Managing Director NNPC)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#427885 by AlanJones Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:19 pm
Subject: RE: CRUDE OIL BUSINESS
Tel. No.: +2348132546430

Office of the Ex-Group Managing Director
Engr Funsho William Kapulokun
Direct Tel: 234-8132546430

Dear; Sir

RE: CRUDE OIL BUSINESS

We are looking for crude oil buyers or you can connect me to somebody. The price is very good and in a legal way.

I know our country Nigeria has a bad name but yet we have oil in large quantities. This is never an internet scam.

When you show your interest I will direct you more.

Yours Faithfully

Engr. Funsho Kapulokun
(Ex-Group Managing Director NNPC)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.