Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#389409 by Troy Platt Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:53 am
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 15:56:14 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mrs. Melania Trump" <[email protected]>
Subject: Your urgent attention is needed.

Attention:

Ref: This is final notice and there will be an immediate effect to you

This is message is purported to inform you that your opportunity to receive the Compensation fund through Money Order Check which my Husband willingly signed on your favor will be cancel on the 24th by White House Cabinets after waiting for long for you to come over here in DC to sign for collection or hire a lawyer to do the job on your behalf but up to no there has not been any frantic effort from you in this regard.

There was a general meeting this morning which was emphasized over the pending Compensation fund and your name appeared on the board as a subject to the meeting, the White House Cabinets have finally taken their decision to cancel this procedure since you can't meet up with the requirements and they have seen you as unserious person who doesn't care to take a frantic action because they said desperate need calls for desperate measure. I will like you to kindly reply me back immediately if you truly want to receive this fund before Friday I could do my best to liaise with the Lawyer here who could handle the paper work on your behalf with just the sum of USD200 and he will be able to take care of everything and would deliver your parcel within 48hrs and the Lawyer said that you are only advice you to purchase Google Play gift Card and send it it will be faster send one card of $100 and $100 only if you can send it today send me the pictures so that i will redeem it to cash so the Lawyer here who could handle the paper work on your behalf okay

I wish you a blessed day as I look forward to hearing from you

Best regards
Mrs. Melania Trump
Text massage only +1 917 725- 2316
First Lady of the United States of America

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement