Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#389775 by Troy Platt Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:19 am
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 10:23:34 +0000
Subject: Hi
Reply-To: [email protected]
Mail-Reply-To: [email protected]

Greetings From Sweden.

I hope this letter has reached you well. I hope that you are at your best and doing well. With this letter I would like to share a little secret of mine. And that's seeking your attention for a possible friendship/communication.

My name is Judith Anglo. I know this is an unconventional way of reaching out to you, and I hope I have not violated any rights by intruding your privacy. I have been wanting to try this a while now. But I was clueless on how to go about it.

It's expected that you'll find it strange that I am using something as cold as this means to reach you. But this is the best I can do. The purpose of this letter is seeking for a pen-pal like friendship. If the Idea sounds OK with you, just say yes and we can take it on from there.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement