Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#390272 by Troy Platt Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:22 pm
Subject: Peace be with you
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 04:28:02 +0100
Reply-To: [email protected]

Hello dear, how are you today, I know that this will come as a surprise but i am contacting you from the direction of God. I am Mrs Margaret Bennett, from Dublin, Ireland, i have been a missionary for 23 years before i fell sick and was tranferred back to my country, i was diagnose of cancer and with that i could not be able to continue with my missionary work and coupled with my age. i was married to late Mr Alexander Bennett who died in a car crash. He worked as a construction contractor. My aim of contacting you is that while i was in my missionary work, my late husband deposited some amount of money in a bank, before he died,he wished that the money be used to help the poor, the less privilege, care for the orphans and also support the work of God but since i could not be able to continue with this due to my sickness, i desire to entrust the fund to you so you can complete the wish of my husband and i and i want you to promise me that you will use this fund as i have wished. please i want you to contact me back so we can discuss and proceed on how to transfer this fund to you as i await for the call of God because i know that even if i die today that my heart will not tremble because i know i have achieved alot for God and humanity and the good Lord will accept me. Thanks and Christ be with you. Amen

Margaret Bennett

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement