Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#390431 by Troy Platt Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:46 am
Subject: Dear Friends
To: Recipients <>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 22:20:15 +0100
Reply-To: [email protected]

Dear Friend,

I JOHN GRIFFIN I am representing Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky the former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia. Who is currently in Jail, Kindly view the website below

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/odr/ri ... dorkovsky/

I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from this top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds over US$423 million. I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via private bank and this is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 10% for your "management fees".

If you are interested, provide me with your confidential Details below

1. Name In Full:
2. Address:
3. Nationality:
4. Age:
5. Occupation:
6. Phone No:
7. Present Country:

I will provide further details and instructions.Please keep this confidential; we can't afford more political problems. Finally, please note that this must be concluded within two weeks once we agree on terms.

Write me back. I look forward to it.

Regards,

John Griffin.
[email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement