Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#390433 by Troy Platt Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:09 am
Subject: HELLO,,
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 15:05:44 -0700
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

Greetings!

I am sorry to encroach on your privacy in this manner. I found you listed in the Trade Center's Chambers of Commerce Directory. I hereby find it pleasurable to offer you partnership in business.

I Ihor Kolomoyskyi, representing Mr. Vladimir Potanin ex-deputy prime minister under late President Boris Yeltsin. I have very sensitive and confidential brief from the top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership in re-profiling Funds over US$739,000,000 million. I will give the details but in summary, the funds are coming via private bank and this is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 18% for your "management fees", If you are interested. Your confidential telephone number or fax number will be needed if interested to provide further details and instructions. Please keep this confidential as much as possible, Finally, please note that this must be concluded within two weeks as soon as we agree on terms.

I will be counting on you to factor me in the AROI share and keep me updated with your discussions with the investor mandates at
All times.Once I receive your response, I will forward you copy of CIS to filled and return back and I will provide it to the Investor for
Approval before proceeding further to the release of the investment fund.The investment amount is currently in a bank from where it
Will be transferred to your account once both parties meet and sign
A Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)

We look forward to your co-operation and wealth creation
Through partnership as I await your urgent response.

Regards,

[email protected]

Mr. Ihor

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement