Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#390439 by Troy Platt Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:24 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 17:07:03 -0700
Subject: Ref: Hello

I’m sorry for any inconveniences my message might result to you, I got your e-mail address online, while searching for someone reliable that will assist me to carry out an urgent assignment.

I have been living with leukemia since I was 19 and fifteen years ago was diagnosed with serious, adrenocortical carcinoma cancer, which has rendered me utterly useless.

And so far the doctors confirmed I have less than a month to be alive Owing to that I will need your assistance in distributing certain funds of mine to cancer research institutes and charities homes in developing nations.

Mailing you from the hospital where I am receiving treatment, strongly believe you are in a position to handle this project for me; will gladly give you more details on your responds.

Regards
Mrs. Naceri Annelise

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement