Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#6246 by Ralph Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:33 pm
This email comes from [email protected]

Scammers love to reassure you that everything is ok and that there is nothing to worry about, the bellow example shows many of the sayings that are common for the African scammer.

This scam is a close relation to the dieing widow scam except this case it will be to help little Brian her brother, you will quickly get to know Brian which will allow the widow to die and not have to contact you but you can bet thet the widows biggest medical problem is that she is a man and a scammer, dont fall for it

Hello

I really want you to bear with me after reading my mail, of which we all know that bad people in this world have made us not to trust the good once again, but as for me you really need to trust me. I am a God fearing person, all through my life, I like truth and honesty, and let it be our watch word.

For your information, I am Lillian Dube, I have no child, I am the only daughter to Late Mr. Richard Dube. I am writing you this mail from the hospital, of which my condition is very bad. My doctor called me personally this morning and he said I will not last for the next one Month . So I don't really know what to do, my father , mother and other sisters are late, is only me and my younger brother. Really I need your assistance, as am going to die soon, but all I need is for you to assist me to receive the sum of $3,000,000 that was deposited by our late father in the Bank.

Please, I want you to help my younger brother to further his education in your country, he is still a young man , because if I die nobody can help him here, so I don't want people to kill him for nothing. And that is why I really need your assistance.
Please, be rest assured that you will never be let down and this transaction is 100% risk free.

Feel Free and reach my younger brother (Brian) on this email address: [email protected]

Regards
Lillian
Advertisement