Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#6251 by Obi-Wan Knievel Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:21 am
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 11:20:16 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: From .M. Fatima Investment Partnership....
To: [email protected]

Miss Alhaja Fatima
Villa 139 Sicap
Diuppel Dakar
Senegal.
BP 234 Liberte Dakar.

ASALAM ALIKOUNE WARAHMATOU ALLAH TAALA WABARAKATOU. ?????? ????? ? ????
???? ? ??????
It is a delight to have your esteemed contact, hence
my pleasure to inform you that I am Miss Alhaja Fatima Mendy, 26yrs old Senegalese, I wish to invest in a manufacturing and real estate management industry in your country.

My late father Alhaji. Mohamed Mendy, he deposited this money with a Finance Company here in Dakar, with enabling conditions for the release of the fund which are as follows:

(1) I must be 25 years or above.
(2) Upon request for the release of the fund, there must be evidence of an appointed foreign partner with investment intentions especially outside the West Africa.

The object of this introduction is to seek your interest in an
investment partnership that will effectively utilise your wealth of experience in business and my provision of the needed investment capital. I have a good sum ready for this project and will provide you with relevant details upon your consent. Ensure that you include your direct access telephone and fax numbers for further communication.

My warm regards to you and your family.
Miss Alhaja Fatima Mendy

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement