Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#390873 by Troy Platt Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:43 am
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 11:03:45 +0700
Subject: Sincere Request.

Greetings. Please accept my apologies if my request does not meet your personal ethics as it is not intended to cause you any embarrassment in whatever form. My name is Dr. Nicky Williams; I work with a reputable Pharmaceutical Company as the Assistant Pharmaceutical Procurement officer. I am contacting you for this transaction that is solely based on trust. I am looking for a reliable and trustworthy partner to receive the sum of $3.2m (Three Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) only for investment in your country.

However if you are willing and ready to handle this venture I shall be very grateful to hear from you for more details through my personal email: [email protected]

I wait your response, please.

Sincerely

Dr. Nicky Williams.

[email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement