Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#390878 by Troy Platt Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:51 am
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 23:50:49 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Hello Attn. Beneficiary.

I am confused again.Who is Kenneth F. Jeffrey, your brother. Address: 13742 Judy Anne Lane, Santa Ana, CA 92705. He just emailed me your power of attorney stating that your total entitlement shall be wired to his account as your next of kin.

He made it clear to me that you are dead and have left all your Title on his care as your next of kin. He told me that this funds will help him take care of your children.

Why...Why did you do this without my knowledge. I wish you were alive..He gave me his bank account in California and New York to split this funds for him. He is ready to pay the some of $990 dollars involved in other for us to transfer the total amount to his provided bank account. But we told him to come back in next one week so that we can get the right information that you are dead and authorize him to clam the fund on your behalf.

I was surprised why you could not pay your transfer charge for the telex of your $10.7m wire to your account.

It is not possible for me to release your Title to Kenneth without hearing from you.. I am crying...after you have suffered for years to
get this funds,,,loose it at the last minute...God forbid.

Please, call +229-906-337-84 me or email: ([email protected]) back if you are Alive...Urgent before it is late.
Thanks,
Rev. Dr. John Patrick

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#393150 by Troy Platt Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:19 am
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019 10:35:39 +0100
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS. YOUR FUND HAS BEEN RELEASED.

ECOWAS Benin Rep. Offered a package of 7.2 million US dollars and

Your delivery agent left today for delivery to your country. Please

send your information as indicated; full name, phone number, address and

Nearest airport. Send an email to Mr. Graham Douglas, {[email protected]} to enable it

It will begin its delivery because it is currently in the JFK International Airport.

REV.DR.RICHARD BRUNO

CALL ME AFTER GOING BY EMAIL + 229-906-337-84

The Director of Express Courier Company Benin Republic

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#397152 by Troy Platt Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:41 am
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 17:35:51 +0100
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS. YOUR FUND HAS BEEN RELEASED

Attn Dear Beneficiary ,

Complement of the season; I hope all is well together with your family? if so Glory be to GOD almighty, We are here to inform you today that your total Compensation funds payment valued of ($4.5Million USD) has been credited in ATM Master card payment by the Eco Bank Authorize payment department at ratio withdraw payment of $5,000.00usd daily.

Note; You are advise to contact the Diplomatic delivery Agent via e-mail address bellow: Graham Dougla. ([email protected] ) and text his Mobile number; + t(430) 201-5567 to request for your ATM Master Card package delivery status, to enable you receive it and start withdrawing your daily programmed fund payment as the Bank issued on your payment file in the Eco Bank Operation Authorize payment department.

Make sure you get in-touch with the Hon. Diplomatic delivery Agent now and instruct him where to deliver your ATM Master card package to you.

This is the information's you will send to him about your ATM Master Card package delivery status.

Your full Name......................

Your Home Address...................

Your Occupation.....................

Your Mobile Telephone number........

Make sure you receive your total Compensation funds payment valued of ($4.5Million USD) in ATM Master card package by contacting the Hon. Diplomatic Agent Graham Douglas , and he will deliver your package to your noted address successful.

Best Regards

David Johnson

Google is your friend!