Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#391049 by Troy Platt Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:41 am
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 10:51:59 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: My good friend,

My good friend,

My Name is Mrs Fatima SAWADOGO Michel The General secretary of the central bank And i am the PM to the Secretary to the bank we.I have Contact by the secertary to send you any email from my said to is New Email address.....

[email protected]
Contact is new Email because of the way so that the Fund Worth 4,6musd we be transfer to your account we are waiting keep us inform,

YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONS

BENEFICIARY PRENAME :
SURNAME:
ADDRESS:
YOUR NATIONALITY :
SEX : AGE :
DATE OF BIRTH :
MARITALSTATUS :
PRIVATE TEL :
FAX N° :
PRIVATE EMAIL :

YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

BANK NAME :
ADDRESS:
BANK TEL :
FAX N°::
BANK ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME :
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER :
BANK SWIFT CODE NUMBER :
CORRESPONDENT BANK NAME

I wait to recieve from you soonest possible.

Respect,
Mrs Fatima SAWADOGO Michel
Secretary General to the Central bank Of West Africa

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#409682 by Troy Platt Mon May 04, 2020 7:57 am
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 21:24:37 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

How are you today with your family, Hope all is well?. Please, I would like you to give an urgent attention to this proposal.I have a very lucrative business transaction which requires your utmost discretion.

Though, I know it would come to you at uttermost surprise. I am Fatima Michel SAWADOGO,A banker by profession.Please, I want to transfer the sum of ($22.600.000.M.USD) dollars into your bank account. This business is 100% risk free.Your share will be 40% while 60% for me.

Full details will be send to you on the receipt of your urgent response by forwarding the following details bellow:

1. Your Full Name:---------------
2. Home Address: ---------------
3. Age & Sex: ---------------------
4. Occupation: --------------------
5. Cell Phone: ---------------------
6. State of Origin: ----------------
7. Country: --------------------------
8: Marital Status: -----------------

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs Fatima Michel SAWADOGO
[email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!