Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#391169 by Troy Platt Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:26 am
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 16:18:50 +0200 (CEST)
To: [email protected]
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Mr. Muhammad S. ANSARI

Hello my beloved in faith.

Peace be upon you and your whole family.

I am Muhammad S. ANSARI, I am of Pakistani origin and live in the United States of America.
I was three director of the State Oil Company Limited (PSO), it is the national oil company of Pakistain.

I am currently in the United States of America for reasons of health and personal protection.

I contacted you to make you responsible for the good management of a fortune from which I was inspired by God, to entrust it to you without knowing you beforehand.
This will seem a little suspicious especially since you do not know me and I do not know you either.

The main reason is that I have been diagnosed with brain cancer which is its final phase so I have little chance to live a few months or years before I cite this land.

I planned to donate my belongings in memory of my family and the Koran and the Bible also exhorts us to do charitable works.

I have already made several donations to organizations and NGOs, this time my choice is focused on you, because I received the inspiration of God. And of two if I die without my giving you this gift, the bank where the money is domiciled will unfairly take over the funds. For me, I just want a physical person in good faith, and believe me, I strongly believe in you, that you can succeed my projects.

I currently have on my account at United Bank of Africa Benin 10 000 000 Euros (ten million euros and gold pu in my briefcase within the same bank), this sum that I would like to put at your disposal for allow you to realize various humanitarian aids: help centers, orphanages, mosque, associations of humanitarian organizations for homeless, as God to prescribe us in his holy word. And you will use 40% of this amount to go about your own projects.

Please reply to this email address: [email protected]
Contact me by phone or email me on whatsapp: +1 (202) 858 4017

Thank you, in reaching to read you for more explanations.

Mr. Muhammad S. ANSARI,

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement