Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#391181 by Troy Platt Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:05 pm
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 20:09:14 +0900
Subject: Let

Dear Sir/Madam,

With all due respect to you, in my Linkedin search for a strong business partner I got your contact E-mail from a business directory via the internet.

My name is Barrister Kingston C. Morgan. My client Engr. Alexander Putilov is willing to invest between US$500 million to US$800 million but my client needs a trusted partner who he can have a meeting at the point of releasing his funds and can also takes charge of the release process as may be required by the Bank. I told my client that you have a good profile with your company which details about you in the business directory.

Can we trust you? Can we make a plan for a long term mutual business relationship? I am a financial attorney/legal consultant hence my ability to guide you through this fund claim and also the investment proper.

N/B If however you are involved in any fund claim ongoing, uncompleted or abandoned be it contract, inheritance, Lotto Wining or compensation, i request you issue me a comprehensive details so i can process a direct payment to you through United Bank London United Kingdom.

Best personal regards,

Barrister Kingston Morgan
Banjoko Law
90 Long Acre Covent Garden
London WC2E 9RZ
United Kingdom
E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail Office: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement