Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#391186 by Troy Platt Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:22 pm
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 17:20:48 +0100
Subject: VERY IMPORTANT INQUIRY

Attn: Dear Clients,

My names are Barrister Carter Roger Donald Esq, World bank Financial Monitoring Units chief, Regional Head quarters

California USA. On-course my consultation job with the World bank , together with my my team and we came across your funds in your name worth US$5,5 Million ( Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand united states dollars only) in your favor. This approved amount was hijacked and was moved to a Bank in Asia where they are now planning to withdraw the funds before we caught up the information and decided to reach you for the claims as soon as possible.

As soon as we hear from you, we shall connect you with the bank and update on what you will write them But ,meanwhile, you should understand that nothing goes for nothing. We are not asking for you any upfront payment for this information but just 10% of the total sum soonest the funds are release to you. It might interest you know to know that, we have already written the bank to stop any further communication with the syndicate until we get back to them due to the fact that we have facts and figures regarding the transaction.

We anticipate for your urgent response to my private Email: [email protected]

Regards
Barrister Carter Roger Donald Esq
Head Lawyer
Financial Monitoring Unit
USA, Phone: +1 5634471303
Private Email:[email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement