Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#391250 by Troy Platt Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:58 am
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 17:27:58 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Donation for charity work of God

Donation for charity work of God

Greetings to you and sorry if this message came to you as a surprise.I am writing you with the help of my nurse, I am Mrs Sarah Daniel a widow, I found your email address through my late husbands internet dater late Mr. Daniel

I am presently admitted at the hospital suffering from a blood cancer and Parkinson diseases. I have only about a few months to live and I want you to Transfer the sum of ( $6.200,000.00) united states dollars to your account so you can assist me Distribute my funds to charity homes in your country ,

I have set aside 20% for you and your family keep while you donate 80% to the less privilage people,

I will give you more details or full storry as soon as i receive your reply as the fund was deposited with a bank

Remain Blessed

Mrs Sarah Daniel

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement