Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#391317 by AlanJones Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:33 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Urgently Needed
Tel. No.: +17865480395

ATTENTION XXX,
I'm Mr John Kewell the Attorney to the West Virginia coal billionaire, Chris Cline 60-year-old & his 22-year-old daughter Kameron who was killed in helicopter crash on the Friday, July 5, 2019 as seen on the news, it's my client wish to donate $16million to cancer research foundation all over the states, If you are convinced that you
could help within this matter of cancer research and support by being a volunteer donating the funds from my client around your local Communities, City and State to help make the world a better place for all.

You are eligible to own and have 15% of the total donation funds you disburse to your community,city and state as a field volunteer for my client as stated by him..

Please do contact me on the below information for further explanations;

Email [email protected]
Cell: 786-548-0395

Regards
Attorney John Kewell

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement