Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#391416 by Troy Platt Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:39 am
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 23:11:23 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: susan sharon smith <[email protected]>
Reply-To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU ?

CAN I TRUST YOU ?

I am Mrs.Susana Sharon Smith, A widow I am 63 years old,suffering from cancer of the breast. my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months according to my doctor, because the stage at which my cancer is (Level 3), I am so scared about it. My late husband and i both grew up in a motherless home in Australia. ,Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against even though i wish i had.It is late now you know, and age is no longer on my side.but i still believe the lord will send me someone that will make me smile which is you.

Two of my favorite verses: Philippians 2:27: For indeed he was sick nigh unto death, but God had mercy on him & that on him only, but on me also,lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.( I always say this in my mind )

So, I now decide to give 30% of my wealth to the God fearing person that will handle this for me, and by contributing 70% to the development of the motherless baby homes,less privileges, needy, poor,
charity homes,widows and Cancer patient too in your country. I am willing to donate the sum of eight hundred million million dollars which is still the major inheritance i have left. I wish you could be someone who i could trust with all my heart

This is why with God in my heart i contact you . I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity and i hope you will agree with this also. I will be praying hard that Satan will not stop this effort . Do contact me and i will tell you more of what you wish to know . Note that the Lord have a great reason
for me contacting you and i will be very grateful if you will heed to the call of the Lord by replying me

Remain blessed.

Yours in Christ

Susan Sharon

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement