Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#392018 by Troy Platt Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:34 pm
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 17:11:44 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: A must read

Good Day,

I am David of the US marine, I was formerly with the US marine corps in Iraq for peace keep but I am writing you from my hospital bed in Landstuhl Regional Medical Center Germany, where I am been treated for an injury incurred in the battle of Mosul Iraq in 2017. I am urgently in need of your partnership in relocating funds to you for investment in your country please respond for more details. Thanks and God bless you.

Yours in Service,
Brig. Gen. David

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#394910 by Troy Platt Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:31 am
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 03:59:22 +0200
Subject: A Must Read
Reply-To: [email protected]
Mail-Reply-To: [email protected]

Good Day,

I am David I was formerly with the US marine corps in Iraq but I am writing you from my hospital bed in Landstuhl Regional Medical Center Germany, where I am been treated for an injury incurred in 2017 battle of Mosul Iraq. I am urgently in need of your partnership in relocating funds to you for investment in your country please respond for more details. Thanks and God bless you.

Yours in Service,
Brig. Gen. David

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!