Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#392410 by Troy Platt Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:20 pm
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 20:03:29 +0200
Subject: Dear good Friend ,

Dear good Friend ,
I apologize if the contents in this mail are contrary to your moral ethics My Dearest Friend,which I feel may be of great disturbance To your personal life, but I feel quite safe dealing with you. Though this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused I choose to reach you through it because it remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication.However, this correspondence is purely private, and it should be treated as such. I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality I have reposed higher confidence in your ability to handle this matter perfectly for my sake.I am serious minded person.I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of byour assistance My name is Miss Linda.Willims, I am (26) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, l am from South Sudan and presently l am residing in Abidjan as a result of the Political Civil War ongoing conflict that was fought in my country some years ago.

I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political Civil War ongoing conflict. That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in South Sudan . My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father is a Successful business man and He was chairman managing director, ONE OF THE BIGGEST INDUSTRIAL COMPANY in the capital of my Country Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.

I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering school when this deadly incident took place. It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Abidjan where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called South Sudan again. However, I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Life is very difficult for me here. I really want to relocate and get out of this country. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. I want to go back to school to complete my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's Deposit Certificate and Death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the security company bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is ( $ 4.7 Million US Dollars ). I shall offer you 40% of the fund for your help, while you will invest 60% for me in a good business in your country, as my investment manager.

I kept this a top secret and would like you to maintain the confidential nature and only keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i have on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and Hardworking.
Awaiting to read from you soonest,
Best regard,
Miss Linda.Willims

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement