Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#392555 by Troy Platt Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:07 am
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 15:24:50 -0700
Subject: Re:

Good day my friend, My name is Ms. Oliver Ong , I am currently serving as a nurse with the United Nation Army in Syria via American Base.

There i take care of sick and wounded soldiers there.

I am contacting in regards of my late husband ,s fund €3.2 Million Euros which he left behind and died since 6 years ago so i want to present you to the safe keeping company in Dubai UAE where he deposited the fund –

I just need a trustworthy person that will help me invest the fund very well in your country.

All i want from you is Trust and i will give you the contact of the Safe Keeping company safe keeping company in Dubai UAE where he deposited the fund €3.2 Million Euros and 40 Kg of GOLD.

However you will assure me that you will invest it very well then after 3 weeks i will come over to meet you for investment.

For your honest assistance, I will compensate you with 30% of the deposited Fund €3.2 Million Euros and I will give you some of the Gold.

This transaction is 100% risk free i assure you that.

Get back to me if you are ready to handle this for me.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement