Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#6274 by Obi-Wan Knievel Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:17 am
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 14:50:07 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: From Mr Top Tiko////////
To: xxxx @gmail.com

¡Tengo nueva dirección de correo!
Ahora puedes escribirme a:[email protected]

- Dear Friend,I am the below indicated,employed in one of a leading bank here in Dapaong, a coast state bordering the Republic of Togo.I am employed in the bank’s department of Data Processing & Development.This was where i discovred a huge amount of fund deposited by the late Togo Minister of Sport (Mr Richard Attipoe) who died through an air crash on June 4th 2007 ,See Url ; http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6715937.stm for more insight.During my required enquries, i discovered that this fund was deposited lacking the criterias of next of kin/beneficiary status.You will be required to represent this status and ensure the immediate transfer of this fund out of the country.The bank account as refered is credited with a cash balance of $ 18,230,000.00 Usd.(eighteen million,two hundred and thirty thousand USD) .Upon your response therefore, i will give you the necessary details that you will need to ensure the hitch free representation and the fund transfer in general I anticipate your urgent response. Best regards,Mr Top Tiko,Data Processing & Development Department Banque Atlantique Dapaong-Togo

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement