Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#394091 by Troy Platt Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:21 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: SV: Your urgent response to proceed as finalized
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 18:55:13 +0800

I am compelled to write you this email for reasons of great business importance. I Agent with EM Solicitors and personal attorney & adviser to your late relative Mr.Mark, who left some large amount of money (2.5MUSD) with the bank here before his death in 2012.

As his personal attorney & adviser, I have made several inquiries as directed by the bank with a view to locate you so as to present you as the Next of Kin and beneficiary and of course claim his entitlement. hence I contacted you so that the process of claim of the fund deposited can be handed over to you.

Please note that the fund shall be divided 50/50 between you and I,once it gets into your account according to my plan,Your earliest response to this email will be highly appreciated.

Px

Regards
Ms. Maria Ezeh

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement