Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#394213 by Troy Platt Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:24 am
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 17:41:30 +0000 (UTC)
To: robert hyde <[email protected]>
Subject: From Robert

Dear confidant,

I hope that this letter meets you in good health.

I am soliciting for your assistance in transfer of some amount into your account for an intended investment in your country. The fund is being held under a non- investment account with Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Limited (SCB).

Fund Origin: The money was made through an over-invoice contract sum executed by my local branch. The contractors have been paid and the work commissioned remaining the balance which I seek to transfer into any of your nominated account. I will program your name on the account holding the fund as the original depositor for onward remittance to your account overseas.

Kindly get back to me if you are interested for further explanation.

Yours Faithfully

Robert Hyde
Branch Manager

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#408923 by FishyMails Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:26 pm
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 15:00:26 +0000
Subject: From Robert

Dear confidant, I hope that this letter meets you in good health. I am soliciting for your assistance in transfer of some amount into your account for an intended investment in your country. The fund is being held under a non- investment account with Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Limited (SCB).
Fund Origin: The money was made through an over-invoice contract sum executed by my local branch. The contractors have been paid and the work commissioned remaining the balance which I seek to transfer into any of your nominated account. I will program your name on the account holding the fund as the original depositor for onward remittance to your account overseas.
kindly get back to me immediately if you are interested for further explanation.

Yours Faithfully

Robert Jr.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#409062 by FishyMails Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:24 pm
Date: 2020-04-23 5:02:56 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: From Robert

Dear thanks for your response. It is about the deal I want to do with you, the total amount to transfer to any of your nominated account is Eight Million Two hundred Thousand United State Dollars(US$8.2M). will offer you 30% of the amount after the successful transfer. You will take care and preserve the fund in your account until my arrival in your country for the investment of my part in any lucrative business you may advise me on.
Fund Origin: The money was made through an over-invoice contract sum executed by my local branch. And the contractors have been paid and the work commissioned remaining the balance which I seek to transfer into any of your nominated account. I will program your name on the account holding the fund as the original depositor for onward remittance to your account overseas. The transfer will be done legitimately with all documents backing it as your working capital here as a contractor
To commence with the transaction, I would want you to send your bank particulars where you would want the fund to be transferred. You can open a new account for this purpose or send your existing account. Include your private telephone number for easy communication.

look forward to your urgent reply.
Best Regards,
Robert Jr.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#409135 by FishyMails Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:26 pm
Date: 2020-04-24 1:38:50 PM +00:00

Hello good day thanks for mail, Yes actually the main reason I contact you is to help me claim this money and transfer it to your country for our possible use because the contract was done by my Bank and I influenced the contract amount as one of the officials and that is how I secured this money that I want to send to you and the money in question is in escrow bank account. In this regard there is no way I could claim the money or lay hand on it without present foreign partner as one of the contracts that deed the work to bank to claim the fund as his or her balance for the work he or her deed, hope is very clear to you.
So it is not the possible to send the money as a nominal Check or Draft because the money is in escrow account, we must apply by program your name on the account holding the fund as the original depositor / the contractor who deed works for the bank requesting for your balance of $8.2million US Dollars for onward transfer to your country with some documents I will prepared to back it for the approval of the money.
Concerning receiving big amounts yes I did called the foreign remittance accountant office in our head office he said that you're right but he promise that he will help us transfer the money through online banking, so he will help us open online account through French bank on your name for them to transfer the money to the account, from there you can tell the bank on how they will be transferring the money into your account in your country bit by bit. So what you will do now is to send this information to enable them start the process of getting the fund approval first before we demands for onward transfer.
Copy of your ID Card ................
Your full names and address ............

Your private telephone number ........
Your ordinal passport picture ...........

Again, there is an agreement document I will send to you now to study and if it is okay you sign it and send it back for me to sign too. It will help us to back the money and the investment in your country.

Best Regards,
Robert Jr.

#409136 by FishyMails Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:31 pm
Date: 2020-04-24 1:51:00 PM +00:00

TRUST AGREEMENT
INVESTMENT FUND.
This Agreement made and entered into this-------------Day of------ 2020 by and between Mr. Robert Hyde Martin Jr., Meridian House, Ring Road Central, private mail bag 16, Accra North Accra. (Trustor) and Mr ---------------------------Address--------------------------------------------------------------Company---------------------------------------------------------------------------(Trustee)

Trustor has agreed to transfer the sum of Eight Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars (US$8.2M) to be held by the Trustee, in trust for the uses and purposes of investment.

The trustee shall hold the transferred money under this agreement in such securities and exercise of his sole discretion in terms of tax payment of the transferred fund in accordance with applicable law of the recipient

After the deduction of tax and some other statutory payment, the trustee shall transfer 70% of the remaining amount to the trustor in any nominated bank account he may deem proper as part of his share of the total amount and 30% shall be retained by the trustee as his portion. The trustee shall advise and help in reinvestment of the 70% of trustor’s share in any lucrative business. The trustee shall manage such investment, and shall credit the income from the investment of the 70% held in trust under this agreement to the account of the trustor not less frequently than monthly.
This Trust may be modified at any time by mutual agreement of the trustor and the trustee. Either the trustor or trustee acting alone, shall have the right at any time to revoke and terminate this trust by a writing executed and delivered to the other party. In event of termination, all property, funds held by the trustee under this agreement shall be transferred to the trustor or in accordance with trustors direction provided, however that the trustee shall have the right to determine the timing of any transfer or withdrawal but in no event to exceed ten (10) business days.

No officer or member of board of directors of the trustee or any other individual who provide services to or on behalf of the trustee without compensation shall be liable for any person for any act or omission, subject to and as provided under applicable law.

Both the trustor and trustee shall bear every cost of arrangement to transfer successfully the said US$8.2M to the trustee’s nominated account and such cost shall be deducted once the fund reflects in the trustees account before the sharing ratio of 70%-30%
This agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Trust Agreement the day and year first mentioned above.
Sign----------

Mr. Robert Hyde Martin Jr.,
(Trustor)