Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#394349 by Troy Platt Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:08 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 11:46:14 +0100
Subject: Hello Dear,

My beloved One" How are you doing today? I believe the good mercy of God is upon your life and your lovely family. Please do not disregard this message because I come in peace with the help of God our father who directed me to you. I am Miss. Michel Silva ;I got your contact on my personal search of the person.. I want to WILL the only funds left in my account for good purpose.

On the other hand, If you want to know why I have willed the only funds left in my account to you for good purpose, Please contact my Account Officer and my Lawyer whose name and address I will give to you as soon as you reply to this mail. Right now I am in the hospital. My beloved one, I want you to understand that this is genuine and not a CHEAT as you might think, bear this in your mind that if I should CHEAT you or any one else, it will definitely turn against me, if not now definitely in the future, it is said that what goes around comes around. I am a dedicated Christian and I do know the implication of such acts.

Thank you.
Miss. Michel Silva

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement