Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#394519 by Troy Platt Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:06 am
Subject: Can you tell me the reason you have not received your payment?
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 16:52:07 +0000

Attention:

My name is Dr Owolabi Balogun of the Presidential Committee Against Corruption in Nigeria (PCACN) and in conjunction with The President, Commander in Chief of the Federation, The Executive Council, and Members of the Upper House, who has mandated my office to review and investigate contracts awarded to both Local and Foreign Contractors starting from 2011 till date, both executed and unexecuted and for immediate payment on any contract found as satisfactorily done and confirmed to be legally awarded.

By this process, all contract files has just been submitted to me from all the dissolved Task force on Contract Payment and from all Offices of the Central Bank of Nigeria, The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) The Ministry of Finance and the Affiliate Banks associated to the Federal Government
of Nigeria as the have all lost their credibility, I have to investigate the reason you have not received your payment.

Can you tell me the reason you have not received your payment? I need full details because I have seen nothing wrong with your file.

I am waiting for your response.
Dr Owolabi Balogun PHD
Office of the President (FGN).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement