Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#394773 by Troy Platt Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:09 am
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 18:16:14 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RESPOND NOW S

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, This is a personal email directed to you for your consideration alone, I request that it remain and be treated as such only. I am Mr. Martin Wilkins Auditor working with Bank Of Scotland London,I have an interesting business proposal for you that will be of immense benefit to both of us. Although this may be hard for you to believe, we stand to gain £25 million GBP between us in a matter of days. Please grant me the benefit of doubt and hear me out. I need you to signify your interest by replying to this mail.Most importantly, I will need you to promise to keep whatever you learn from me between us even if you decide not to go along with me. The owner of this dormant account is a Foreigner by name "Steve Fossett" who died on September 3, 2007. in a plane crash in Sierra Nevada. On further investigation i realized that his w! ife also passed away and they had no child.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Fossett

The bank will approve this money to any foreigner because the former operator of the account is a foreigner and from USA in particular and I am certainly sure that he is dead, and nobody will come again for the claim of this money A foreigner can only claim this money with legal claims to the account Holder; therefore I need your cooperation in this transaction. I will provide the necessary information needed in order to claim this money, But you will have a corporate or personal Bank Accoun! t where this can b e transferred. If you are capable of assist! ing me then send your private Telephone No, Your Age, occupation And Fax number.I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction. I want to assure you that the transaction is free from any type of risk because due process will be followed accordingly. I will make more details available to you on receipt of a positive response from you.If interested, kindly write me back. I will handle all the legal fees and charges. no advance fees from you.
Greetings.
Martin Wilkins

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement