Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#394900 by Troy Platt Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:15 am
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED
Reply-To: "Cesar Covarrubias" < [email protected]>,
[email protected]
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 19:38:01 +0000

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Barrister Cesar Covarrubias an Italian/American citizen I am the personal Attorney to a German business woman Mrs.Keziban Ince,I have been her personal Attorney for years ,My client died in air crash along with her family while she was travelling to Germany :http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm

My main purpose of contacting you is because of the fund valued at US$8.3M (Eight Million three hundred thousand US dollars) that she deposited with Bank of America Billings Montana Branch before her death. I am the only person that knows about the deposit and i have the deposit certificate which you can provide to the bank and the claim will be granted to you,The bank have notified me to present a beneficiary to the fund under 7 working days or they will send the fund to Government treasury as an unclaimed fund.

I now seek your consent to present you to the bank as the beneficiary/next of kin to the fund and the fund will be transferred to you, I assured you that all we are going to do here will be legitimate and 100% risk free and also within the ambit of the law.Please kindly provide me with your full names,phone numbers,age and occupation to enable me file an application to the bank on your behalf to the bank were the deposit was made by my late client.

If my preposition is considered by you,at the end of the transaction,will shall share the money 50% for me and 40% for you.Please provide me with you full name and a phone number for us to discuss better and get back to me through my private email : [email protected]

Best Regard,
Barrister Cesar Covarrubias.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement