Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#394907 by Troy Platt Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:28 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Pick Up Your Package
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 15:24:45 +0100

Attention: Beneficiary,

I am a Diplomat named Mr. Ahijah Shebuel,mandated to deliver your inheritance package to your country of residence.

The funds total US$12.6 Million in a package and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.

I am presently at JFK International Airport here in the United States of America and before I can deliver the package (funds) to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person:

1. Full Name
2. Residential Address
3. Age
4. Occupation
5. Direct Telephone Numbers
6. A Copy of Your Identification

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address.

Send the requested information so that we can proceed to this E mail: [email protected]

Yours Faithfully

Diplomat Ahijah Shebuel
JFK International Airport,
New York

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement