Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#394971 by Troy Platt Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:00 am
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 06:49:17 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: FROM MRS YEETY BAYARMAA

FROM MRS YEETY BAYARMAA

Greetings Dearest Beloved,

I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, I came across your email contact from my personal search and I instructed the doctor here in this hospital to help me email you and i believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before i will die.

I am Mrs. Yeety Bayarmaa, I am 66 years old, From Mongoila, and I am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond 3 month; this is because the cancer has reached a critical stage.

I was married to late Dr Bayramaa Altangerel, gold & diamond exportation) in Burkina Faso, West Africa, where we live all our Lives for Thirty-two years before he died in the year2007. But is quite unfortunately, He died after a Cardiac Arteries Operation that lasted only for four days.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I deposited all the sum of $5.8million dollars with a Bank in Ouagadougou- Burkina Faso, where we spend our life together in Burkina Faso.

Presently, this money is still in their custody, and the management just wrote me as the Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I cannot come over as a result of my illness, or they get it confiscated.

Presently, I’m with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment. I have since lost my ability to do anything myself and my doctors have told me that I have only 3 month to live.

Now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest.

I want your good humanitarian, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around. I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option. I hope you will help see my last wishes come true.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of my funds, and the documents concerning the deposit. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hope to hear from you soonest. I am waiting your response.your Reply to my private mail address([email protected])

Yours Sick Sister in Christ
Mrs. Yetty Bayarmaa.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement