Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#394976 by Troy Platt Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:18 am
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 15:08:18 +0100
Subject: Attention:Beneficiary-Shipment of your $2.5Million inheritance
Funds/Get back to me now

Mr. Mike Hammond
United Nations Diplomatic Agent
Email: [email protected]

Dear Sir,

I am a Diplomat named Mike Hammond mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence.

The funds total $2.5m Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the Funds to you in accordance with the Agreement i signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.

Presently on transit to your Country but was cut off due to Muslim Celebration, And before i can deliver the funds, you have to reconfirm the your personal information such as your Full Names, Residential Address ,Age, Occupation and Telehone/Whatsapp Numbers, so as to ensure that i am dealing with the right person.

After verification of the information with what I have on file, i shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address.

Send the requested information as quickly as possible,so as not have any delay upon arrival .

This mail is from Diplomat Mike Hammond. The information is intended only for the person or entity that is addressed and may contain confidential and / or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use, or any action in reliance on this information by persons or entities. If you have received this mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Diplomat Mike Hammond and its employees accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Regards
Diplomat Mike Hammond

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement