Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#395074 by Troy Platt Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:09 am
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 17:06:18 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: YOUR $6000 USD IS READY TO PICK UP

From WESTERN UNION Award Organization

Compliment of the season, I am very glad to inform you about your Award fund of $2,500,000,00 USD which grant by United Nation, To remain the good image of the World, This has been deposited to Western Union Office Benin Republic to pay you maximum of $6000 twice daily, All you will do is to contact Western Union Director: Mr. Howard Edward Email:( [email protected] ) He will give you more direction on how you will be receiving the funds $6000 twice daily until you receive the total (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand) Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as your:

Receiver's Name_______________
Address: ________________
Phone Number: _____________
ID Card:_____________

The first payment of $6000 is about to be send today in your name So contact the WESTERN UNION Director: Howard Edward as soon as you receive this email or call him +229-65579817 and tell him to give you the MTCN to pick up the first payment of $6000 Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund,

Direct line: +229-65579818
office E-mail:( [email protected] )

Yours Faithful
Mr. John William

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement