Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#395075 by Troy Platt Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:10 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 21:58:10 +0100
Subject: YOU MUST READ THIS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

Dearest One,

I am Shelly Anna McMahan, I am a US citizen, 55years. I reside here in Washington United State.I am one of those that executed a contract in Nigeria years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $100,000 trying to get my payment all to no avail. I discovered that your name is on the list of those that are suppose to be paid their over due payment but they are playing with you. I want you to take a bold step and think how much you have spent because of the fund, your name is still on the list I saw it if you can do as I did by contacting the lawyer who helped me you will be paid.

I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my contract documents. And I was directed to meet with Barrister.Kamal Gani Fawehinmi Jr, who is a well respected Lawyer because of his father his is based in Africa, You have to contact him direct on this information Below;Contact: Person Barrister.Kamal Gani Fawehinmi Jr Email:[email protected] Office in Lagos Nigeria.

The only money I paid was just $980 for IRS.

Regards,

Mrs. Shelly Anna McMahan.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement