Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#395163 by Troy Platt Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:39 am
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 11:46:12 -0400
Subject: LET US GET STRAIGHT TO BUSINESS!!!

Greetings!! It is my pleasure to meet you on this platform. Thanks for your kind response accepting my request. I'm from Cambodia and a branch manager with one the leading banks here in Cambodia. I contacted you for a reason, one of my late customer have the same name as yours. He died 7 years ago and left the sum of 10.7 million United States dollars in his account. Since then no relative have come to claim his money, since you have the same surname with the late account holder and I cannot find any of his relatives I now seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the late account holder. Unfortunately, my client died with his family in a car crash during summer holiday of 2012 in France. His account mandate does not have any contact of any of his relatives as next of kin. I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of his relatives without any success so I decided to track any of his relative through the last name over the Facebook. I have been mandated by my bank management to provide the next of kin to his account. If I don't get any of his relatives in 29 days, the account balance of $10.700,000 will be returned to the government treasury. I was his personal accountant before he died and I have all the vital information for us to claim the money without any problem. You and I will share the money 50/50 after the money is transferred to you. I think this is a fair decision instead of the Cambodian government taking the money, I only worry about your ability to keep this transaction secret to protect my job. This transaction is 100% risk free as I have studied and investigated tit properly as a professional banker and discovered that it is risk free before telling you. I think we can work things out as I anticipate a favorable response from you. Regards, Mr. James Chong, CAMBODIA.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement