Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#396404 by Troy Platt Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:05 am
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 09:39:39 +0100
Subject: Urgent

Attn: Sir,

I was directed by Mr. Godwin Emefiele, Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to officially notify you that your name appeared in our international Credit Computer Department as one of the unpaid beneficiary as we have verified your contract/inheritance/lottery fund file and found out that you have not received your fund. Meanwhile your name has been among the 10 scam victims listed to be compensated by the World Bank/IMF through ATM/DEBIT MASTER CARD valued 2.5 million. Be advised that you have been shortlisted to receive the compensation payment through ATM CARD as this will be delivered directly to your receiving doorstep via any of our accredited courier services company for your collection and cash payment in any Bank in the world, could you as a matter of urgency forward to us the following information.

1: Your receiving office or home address

2: Your name or company`s name

3: Your direct mobile phone number

4: Copy of your ID

Kindly send your reply to [email protected]

Regards,

Mr. Callis Beto

(ATM) payment centre.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement