Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#396862 by FishyMails Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:25 pm
Date: 2019-09-09 11:25:18+00:00
Subject: Re: Greetings to you !!!

My name is Miss. Isabella Smith, a citizen of United State [USA] presently in London [UK] a Senior Staff and Regional Branch Manager here in our Bank at CitiBank of UK.
I only hope we can assist each other.I have packaged a financial Transaction that Will benefit both of us, as the Branch Bank Manager,it is my duty to send in a Financial report to my head Office in Florida United State of America at the end of each quarter of the year. On the course of last first quarter of the year April 2019 report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager here in London made Three Million Five Hundred thousand U.S Dollars [3.5million] Which my Head Office, are not aware.

Then I decided to place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any Beneficiary. As an Officer of the Bank I can not be directly connect to this money, so i decided to contact you for us to work together so that you can assist me to receive this money into your bank account. I am willing to give you 50% of the total fund.Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to bank transfer through CitiBank Florida USA, all I need from you is your honesty and assist me to claim this fund as the original depositor of the fund so that my Head office can order the release and transfer the fund to your designated bank account,I am going to program your name in the database of the Bank as the real depositor of the funds past 3 years ago and you want the CitiBank to transfer your fund into your account in your country.

If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your response I will detail you on how we can achieve it successfully.

Am Expecting your positive and kind response.

Best Regards,
Miss. Isabella Smith.

Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement