Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#396866 by FishyMails Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:52 pm
Other E-Mail: [email protected]
Date: 2019-09-09 13:59:54+01:00
Subject: GOODNEWS REPORT/// CONTACT HIM NOW FOR YOUR PAYMENT

Dear Friend,

It is my pleasure to reach you after our unsuccessful attempt on our
business transaction. Well, I just want to use this medium of time to
thank you very much for your earlier assistance to help me in
receiving the funds.I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded
in receiving the funds with the help of a new partner from London
Dr.Mathew Roger.And everything was perfectly done because we strike a
deal with one of the Lady Accountant who works with the Federal
Ministry of Finance (FMF), and she rendered a tremendous help to us.
My new partner initiated this idea and everything worked out
successfully.

In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the
funds, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of total amount
of Three million five hundred thousand USD($3,500,000.00 usd) in a
Cashier's cheque. This is from my own share.I did this simply to show
appreciation to you for your kind support and assistance even though
we couldn't succeed due to some unforseen circumstances.

Presently, I am in South Korea for investment with my own share under
the advice of my partner. Re-confirm bellow information's to him to
avoid any mistake:

1. Your full Name:
2. Your Postal address:
3. Direct Contact Telephone Number:

In the light of the above, you are therefore to contact my personal
secretary in Cotonou Benin Republic his name is Mr.John White and do
send him your contact address where you want the cheque to be sent to
you,his e-mail address ([email protected] ) so feel free to get
in touch with him to send the cheque to you without any delay.

With my best regards,
Dr.Collins Joe

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#404043 by FishyMails Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:22 pm
Date: 2020-01-31 11:30:06 AM +00:00
Subject: Re: YOUR PARCEL DELIVERY // I NEED YOUR URGENT ACTION TODAY SO THAT YOUR PARCEL WILL BE SHIP AND DELIVER TO YOU .

Hello ,

How are you today?Hope all is well with You .I am writing this email with a total disappointment and mutual distrust concerning your legal transaction which I know how I suffer putting the necessary modalities in place to ensure that you receive your Funds without any delay. It is quite unfortunate that the blind suddenly sees than those with clear eyes, although I should not blame your expression much because I know you must have passed through a lot of failures after promises and presently you are skeptical about promises/assurances.

I am impressed by your sincerity in this matter and will work closely with you like a brother to attain this objective. My concern is for the parcel to be delivered to you without any further hitches or hindrance.Please understand that I am only playing an advisory role and do not use it take advantage,You kept on saying that I told you to send $250,do you think that the $250 you will send was for my family upbring or what? I thought I was doing the right thing for you by advising you on a legal and the right step to be taking to ensure that you receive your parcel without having any hitches little did I know that I was wrong as you exibition of total lost of confidence and trust on me as someone trying take on you.

I understand how you feel and I want you to think wisely than allowing the past to effect your presence.My dear, abandoning your package because of $250 will not be the best option if you can listen to me,I understand that you have been rip off before but still i want you to forget about the past and embrace what God has already done for you.The $250 might be much to you but it is nothing to compare with what you are to receive,

If given the chance I will said that your idea to abandon your package because of $250 is not good considering how much you are to receive and now that the package is ready to hit your address that you want to chicken out, think about the effort, time and the resource put in into this transaction will your present idea be a better solution to this problem, impatience and anger are attribute of failure that should not be allow to take a center stage at this period.

Secondly,Please be inform that ,Your package is read to hit your address As soon as you send the $250.we are very much aware of all the problems you hitherto had envisaged in the pursuit of your fund and we had all that into considerations and that is the major reason why my office have decided to handle all this outstanding debt to ensure that you get your funds.

However, it will be a huge disappointments if at long last this delivery is cancelled and your parcel is returned to treasury as unclaimed.Therefore, I would advise you to see another way of raising the fee and send it through Money Gram or RIA .I strongly beleived that ,you will laugh after some hours as soon as you receive your funds . Forget about the debt you owe because you will clear all as soon as you receive your parcel.It is disturbing to me and gives me great concern that your parcel is still over there in Us Treasury Office.

I must repeat it again that God has a reason for everything. The things we see as disappointments in our daily living might turn out to be a blessing to us in another way. So I want you to believe that there is no situation that is too difficult God. At the appointed time, He will do it. All we have to do is to make some efforts as human being, and then the Lord will turn our efforts into success.I am protecting your interests here and I will NEVER turn my back on you until this parcel gets to you.

Finally ,I am not writting this mail to buy off your mind either am trying to push you against wish but to ensure that at the end of this transaction you will have a very reason to smile and make a good recommendation of my person and also give me a handshake even though you are not good in giving.Urgent send the money and get back to me asap to enable us proceed Immediatly.Send the money with the below Information's through RIA transfer Or Money Gram:

Reviver's information's bellow:

Receiver's Name/ Sam OdiLi

City/ Cotonou

Country/ Benin Republic

Amount / $250

I am looking forward to hearing positively from you soonest with the payment Information .My regards to you and your family.

Please treat this as matter of urgency .

Yours sincerely,

Mr.John White

secretary,

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.