Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#396898 by Troy Platt Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:27 am
Subject: $5.5 MILLION USD FUND FOR YOU
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 20:41:37 -0700
Reply-To: [email protected]

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA NIGERIA

OFFICE ADDRESS: UBA HOUSE

57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 LAGOS NIGERIA

PHONE +2349011640310

Greetings,

I must say that I have enormous respect for you considering the manner in which I am contacting you.

I am Mr. Oliver Alawuba, Foreign Remittance Manager (F.R.M), United Bank for Africa, We had a meeting with the entire Board of Directors and International Monetary Fund (I.M.F.) in conjunction with Organization of African Unity (O.A.U) and we have concluded that your compensation payment that is long overdue be released to you; in this case get back to me now for little instructions to follow and have your compensation payment released to you.

The two organizations have directed us to pay you the sum FIVE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($5.500, 000.00) in cash through means of Diplomatic Courier Service hand-delivery.

Take Note:

Three thousand United States dollars (US $3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses.

Therefore; do forward your home address and direct phone number to this email: [email protected]

For more details please call +2349011640310

Congratulations

Oliver Alawuba.

Foreign Remittance Manager

United Bank for Africa

United Bank for Africa | the Leading Pan-African Bank

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement