Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#396923 by Tim Atem Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:54 am
reply-to: [email protected]
phone number: (346) 900-0890

Dear Sir/Madam,

Following the petition i received from United Nations Human Rights Commissions (UNHRC) and the International Arbitration panel over a compensation of advance fee fraud and scam victims in Asia, Europe and Africa. The United Nation and African Union has set up a special panel called the (Foreign Debt Reconciliation Panel) (FDRP) that comprises all the financial monitoring and compensation body and IC3 to work out the modalities for an amicable way of making sure that every victim of fraud from Asia, Europe,Africa and other countries is duly compensated as a pre-condition of lifting the economic sanction.

It is significant to mention that the United Nation and African Union is aware of the situation and some funds spent by you while paying the fee to receive your fund, Owing to this development, The World Bank Group and IC3 Foreign Debt Reconciliation Panel has resolved to pay every victim of fraud whichever way in Africa and other part of the countries the sum of US$2.500,000.00 (TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) each. However on verification of the file for approval, your names with several others was approved to receive the compensation through western union as you can see the first transfer have been initiated and successful for pick up by the World Bank Group.

Please note: The World Bank Group will be sending only $7,500 per day because of daily transfer limit till the complete total of $2.500,000.00 USD is sent to you.

Here is the western union detail to pick up the $7,500 that was sent and for you to confirm, visit Western Union Website on to track your first payment: 

https://www.westernunion.com/global-ser ... k-transfer
MTCN Number: # 446-010-9854
Sender's Name: Shahrini Binti Mohamed
Amount: $7,500

Note: I have been Officially Assigned to facilitate this Transaction, I hereby advise you adhere to my instruction to enable us complete your Compensation Fund Transfer Successfully. 
E-mail me Your Name, Phone number and your complete address in other to call or text you once the second $7,500 is sent to you.

Best Regards.

Mr David R. Malpass
The World Bank New President
My direct phone number is +1 (346) 900-0890
Email: [email protected]

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement