Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#396933 by Troy Platt Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:09 am
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 11:41:11 +0000 (UTC)
To: [email protected]
Subject: DONATE TO ORPHANAGE

From Mrs Rosemary

Attn,

I am Mrs Rosemary 69 years old, from Ivory Coast I am married to late Mr Ferdinand Koffi of blessed memory who worked with Ivory Coast government for years before he died in the year 2005. We were married for years without a child. he died during the political crisis that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both married and Since his death I too have been battling with cancer and fibroid problems. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $ 3 Million United States Dollars with a finance firm IN SPAIN. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next two months due to Cancer problem.Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition l decided to donate this fund to either a orphanage organization or devoted individual that will utilize this money the way l am going to instruct here in. I Want this organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund orphanages, widows and also propagating the word of God and to ensure That the society upholds the views and beliefs of the holy book of God bible. The holy Bible emphasized so much on God benevolence and this has encouraged me to take this bold step. I took this decision because l don't have any Child that will inherit this money and my husband two brothers died in the war in my country I don’t want my husband’s hard earned money to be misused by people. I don’t want a situation where this money will be used in a bad manner. Hence the reasons for taking this bold decision. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the finance house I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the Christian community where you reside to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a life of a true devoted worthy of emulation. Whoever that wants to serve the God must serve him in truth and in fairness. Please always be prayerful all through your life. and please don't give any delay in your replying me soonest, With your tel /fax number and address

Regards,
Mrs Rosemary

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement