Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#396970 by Troy Platt Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:20 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 06:47:33 -0700
Subject: Good Day.

U.S. Bank
1025 Connecticut Ave. NW, Ste. 510. Washington, DC 20036

Good Day.

This is to inform you that the U.S Government has instructed us to remit the sum of $5. Million United States Dollar into your account, the reason for this is because your name was among the scam victims that lost a lot of money to African and European Fraudsters, you are hereby advised to without delay stop all you have going on between you and anybody on internet because you will end up at nothing, hence, there are two options to receive your funds.

(1) By Bank to Bank Wire Transfer
(2) By Atm Card.

We are awaiting your immediate response with your information to enable this bank proceeds immediately with the transfer of your fund and serve you better.

Full Name....................
Home Address.................
Age/Occupation..............
Valid Phone number............
Your Country........
Any Of Your Identity Card........

Do not send money up front fee to anyone from Europe or African again for what so ever reason. The US bank will immediately remit your account once I reconfirm your banking details.

Congratulations.

Mr. Donald John
Executive Region Manager
USBANK.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement