Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#396971 by Troy Platt Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:22 am
Subject: VERY GOOD NEWS Reply NOW!
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 12:24:20 -0500

Hello My Good Friend My name is Mr.Robert Kimberly,i am an Inspection Agent attached with HartsfieldJackson Atlanta International Airport, Atlanta Georgia.In the course of our official inspections at the customs storage ware house, i discovered an abandoned shipment via UK by a Diplomat. when i personally scanned it, our cash-track machine detected that the content of the Consignments are cash,it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 35kg each. On my assumption, each of the 2 boxes will contain more than $5M or above in each. On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomats inability to pay for Non Inspection/Yellow Tag Fees and other required documents because he did not know the content of the boxes. I will arrange for the boxes to be released by the customs with your able assistance where necessary and delivery will be effected upon further arrangements by both parties for consignments to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured couriers section geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep. Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as a Fiduciary Agent with your cooperation and assistance. You will compensate me as soon as the consignments are been delivered to your designated address. If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance. Write me on this email:([email protected])if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name. You can as well call me on this number (+1 4782390294) , if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office. Signed, Mr.Robert Kimberly Director Of Operations,Inspection Unit Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport,U.S.A.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement