Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#397006 by Troy Platt Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:08 am
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 09:46:45 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: God's Project

Greetings

God directed me to you to handle this assignment, I’m Mrs Bethany Ward the widow of late Major Jason Ward of United Kingdom, I’m 66 year old. I am a Christian suffering from prolonged cancer of the breast after a child birth who later died , from all medical indications my condition has really deteriorated and it’s pretty obvious that I may not live for months due to the rapid growth by stage and the excruciating pain that accrues to it.

My husband died in an helicopter crash in 21st March 2003 during the Gulf War and our long years of marriage was blessed with a child who later died 12 days after delivering

My husband was a UN peacekeeper in Cambodia and served in Bosnia and Northern Ireland, after his death I inherited all his assets and funds. My doctor has diagnosed and told me privately what I should expect, building my spirit for the inevitable. He says I may not last for more than three months, based on this I have taken the decision to share part of my funds and wealth in contribution to the development of the God's work in the society with major focus on a foundiation to treat cancer for
the less privilege people and victims of HIV/AIDS, Tsunami deserter and Disabled people

I selected you after visiting the website having prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of $7,800,000.00 (Seven Million Eight Hundred United States Dollars) to serve as a chariot of gospel as the Bible teaches and to help the poor, needy, and less privileged among your congregations/society. I have already deposited this Fund with a Bank in United Kingdom, My lawyer will file the application for the transfer of this money into your designated bank account with my instructions.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you. finally I honestly employ you to make sure that these funds are put to use only for this purpose, a good one you can agree with me, and remember these are the demands of a dying woman who have a life in the lord. I now realize that wealth without life in Christ is vanity upon vanity. Always remember this. I don't care about your religion so long as you believe in God Almighty the creator of heaven and the earth.

May the grace and blessings of God be with you forever Amen.

I urgently request you to send me your detailed informations so that I can put you in contact with my Attorney to whom I have assigned to handle this project with you

Please if you have any question also feel free to ask me at [email protected]

Yours truly
Mrs Bethany Ward

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement