Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#397086 by Troy Platt Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:35 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 14:19:02 +0100
Subject: Your Funds transfer

(FIRST GULF BANK)
WESTERN-UNION TRANSFER
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am very sorry to disturb you this very moment, please bear with me in mind for not taken less than

10Min's of your time, I believe this is not the first time I am contacting you beside you fail and
you do not respond to my previous message which is really unfair because you didn't even care to
respond to my mail, this are some of the reasons why many financial institutes in nations refused to

give you any proof of your release funds.

Hope you remembered that your first transfer is $750.000.00 USD, so I have arranged a Special
Customer Transfer (SCT) which are automatically assigned to you to pick each of your references of
$40,000.00USD per day and this transfer will commence only (12) working days apart of Sundays,
please be aware that the remaining total of $15.5M ( FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED
STATE DOLLARS ONLY ) of your funds will be transferred to you via Online E-Banking transfer and the
left balance funds of $960,000.00USD will be given to you via an ATM-Card which will be registered
and delivered to you in (10) working days.

As I stated, I have arranged $40,000.00USD out of your first $750.000.00 USD which will be remitted
to you today via western-union transfer and I want you to follow our advice and policy to make sure
that you can pick this fund immediately today without any further delay from your end: each transfer

are $4,000.00USD and here are (10) References control number of your western-union transfer.

This is the information’s of you’re prearrange transfer:

Money Transfer Reference#: 6439-???? 38
Sender's Name:Mr.Leon Harris
Amount: US$4, 000.00
Question: Color?
Answer: Red

Money Transfer Reference#: 6109-48????
Amount: US$4 , 000.00

Money Transfer Reference#: 2243-???? 12

Money Transfer Reference#: 7654-???? -32
Sender's Name: Mr.Leon Harris

Money Transfer Reference#: 5423-???? 31
Sender's Name: Mr.Leon Harris

Money Transfer Reference#: 3312-22????

Money Transfer Reference#: 9876-???? 66

Money Transfer Reference#: 5546-???? -90

Money Transfer Reference#: 2212-???? 36

Money Transfer Reference#: 6654-???? -76

But you are advised to know that this payment/prearrange reference number given to you are not
registered or active also obtain ICC CERTIFICATE for collection in any of your western-union branch
office, I have told you that as soon as you send the $450.USD to the information below, you will get

your release funds and you will never in your life ask to make any other further payment after
sending the $450.USD

Send the $450 USD to the following information:

RECEIVER NAME: CHRIST ONNA
Question: WHEN
Answer: TODAY

I waiting to receive a copy of your service payment information on ( [email protected] ) for
immediate transferring your fund to your instantly/once your service payment is confirm

Regards,
Mr.Zulfiquar Ali Sulaiman
Burkina Faso Ouagadougou
Western-Union Transfer Deptment.
Manager-(FAB) [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement