Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#397088 by Troy Platt Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:38 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 17:07:37 +0100
Subject:

Dear
Good day to you.I have a good news about my long time awaited inheritance funds of 40 Million Dollars.I have gotten an investor who is ready to finance the process of claiming this inheritance funds of 40 Million Dollars.The investor said they are able to trace the origin of the funds to Brazil in which the Brazilian governments is making some moves to step on the funds.

The investors said they will take the necessary steps to ensure we get the funds. I told them i have appointed you to act on my behalf as the beneficiary of the funds because they said the beneficiary of the funds will be required to travel to Brazil at a later date to pick up the claim documents that will be used to claim the funds.The investors said they will make provision for your flight ticket to Brazil and Europe where you will deliver the claim documents. Also they will make provision for the hotel reservation,traveling allowance and other expenses during the traveling trip to Brazil and Europe then back home. They said all we need do is to give them 15% of the funds after the funds is finally processed that we will not spend any money,they will finance all the expenses required to claim the funds.

Kindly let me know hear your opinion and if you will be available to travel on my behalf in order to ensure the funds becomes our own.

I will be looking forward to read from you.

A good freind.
Jeff Munoz

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement