Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#397089 by Troy Platt Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:39 am
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2019 02:47:23 -0700
Subject: IS SHE TRULY YOUR REPRESENTATIVE?

Dear Sir,

After the meeting between the American government and two major money transfer companies (WESTERN UNION/MONEY GRAM) as regards to the burst of internet fraud cartel in Los Angeles, California on the 20th of August 2019.

The U.S. Postal Inspection Service recently distributed thousands of checks and Credit Cards/ATM cards totaling $460 million United States dollars to people who lost money in scams that involved Money Gram and Western Union, a popular money transfer service and from the record sent to us, you have sent out money via these two companies and ended up been scammed?

I write to know if the information given to us by your representative MRS. ANNE WILLIAMS is true about your DEMISE. This is because of the Notification/Authorization we received from her mandating us to transfer your funds to her offshore Canadian Bank Account on basis that you are DEAD; that she is your rightful representative that is entitled to claim this fund on your behalf.

According to law enforcement officials, from 2004 to 2019, Money Gram and Western Union turned a blind eye to scam artists and money launderers who used the company to commit fraud. During that time, tens of thousands of people in the world lost money to a variety of money transfer scams, including fake lottery and prize scams, family emergency scams.

Sir, If you are still alive, you are one of the beneficiaries of this ongoing compensation payment, kindly get back to us so that we will direct you to the bank responsible for your own western union/money gram compensation payment here in the US via any means you want to receive your payment.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Williams Perry,

US Cordinator

72209, Forest Drive,

Houston Tx.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement