Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#397147 by Troy Platt Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:34 am
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 11:22:11 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: OFFICIAL INFO <[email protected]>
Subject: Good evening to you.

Good evening to you.

This is an official confidential legal notice of an unclaimed fund left by Mr. Richard D.Doe, who died as a result of an industrial accident in his energy & gas exploration company on the 17/12/2009.

As the former official/personal attorney of the deceased and witness of fact of this subject matter, I hereby solicit for your immediate response and positive committed efforts to facilitate the fund remittance of total sum $8.5 million into your bank account in your country.

Contact me directly to ( [email protected] ) for more details.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Herve Alpain,
Attorney at Law
Good evening to you.

This is an official confidential legal notice of an unclaimed fund left by Mr. Richard D.Doe, who died as a result of an industrial accident in his energy & gas exploration company on the 17/12/2009.

As the former official/personal attorney of the deceased and witness of fact of this subject matter, I hereby solicit for your immediate response and positive committed efforts to facilitate the fund remittance of total sum $8.5 million into your bank account in your country.

Contact me directly to ( [email protected] ) for more details.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Herve Alpain,
Attorney at Law

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement