Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#397228 by Troy Platt Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:32 am
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 11:50:12 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: UNITED NATION INSPECTION AGENCY

I Am Mr Eric thomes
UNITED NATION INSPECTION AGENCY
HARTS FIELD-JACKSON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.
ATLANTA, GEORGIA.

I am Eric Thomes Inspection Agency in Harts field-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA which was transferred from Murtala International Airport. To our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal Effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities.

The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned. By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more. They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes, the details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in NIGERIA where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your Full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents.

It is now left to you to decide if you are the beneficiary and still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to NIGERIA (place of origin) as we were instructed. Like I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages if only you are willing to work with me with trust. You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security. That is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need the entire guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project.

Best Regards,
Mr Eric Thomes
INSPECTION OFFICER.
Email : [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#426755 by AlanJones Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:01 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: INSTRUCTION TO TRANSFER YOUR APPROVED PENDING FUND.
Tel. No.: +19133588513

( I.M.F) Head Office
Address: Kansas City, MO 64153, USA,
REF:-XVGNN817
EMAIL: [email protected]
Mobile line: +1913-358-8513

From The Desk of: Mr. Eric Thomas
Consultant Managing
International Monetary Fund Head Office

INSTRUCTION TO TRANSFER YOUR APPROVED PENDING FUND.
We are delegated from the International Monetary Fund in conjunction with UNITED GLOBAL BANK GROUP to pay 10 victims of the scam US$10.7 Million each. Your E-mail ID were listed and approved for this payment, however be duly informed that Every year the UNITED NATION/ INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND ( IMF ) organizes a program (TAGGED) THE ANNUAL INTERNET VICTIMS COMPENSATION SCHEME AND ALSO TO IMPROVE THE STANDARD LIVING OF HER MEMBER COUNTRIES, be duly informed that this program is performed through an Email random selection and the sum of $10,700,000.00 USD is always mapped out for 10 scam victims/Beneficiary each,and your Email Address was among of the lucky beneficiaries to be compensated .

All Governmental and Non-Governmental parasites, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them any more since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment. You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred/delivered to you directly from our source, I hope this is clear to you?

You are hereby advised to complete this application below to enable us commence with the release of your without any further delay. You are instructed to channel your response to my private email contact for swift response and immediate attention,
([email protected] )

Full Name:....................................
Home Address:..............................
Tel:
A Valid ID Card..........................

You are To Choose Payment Option's Below
(!) BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER?
(!!)ATM CARD INTER SWITCHED?

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Eric Thomas
Consultant Managing

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.